Monday, June 4, 2007

Hello Simple Carbs!

Ugh. I feel like I'm going to puke.
This weekend was awful, completely and utterly awful. Friday we were getting ready for a huge sale at work, so the boss picked up Taco Time for everyone. Friday night bf and I went to the gym, and then ruined it all by having fastfood for dinner (A&W for me, McDonald's for him). Saturday was the big sale, boss ordered pizza for all. Saturday night we had caesar salad and decided to get french fries, onion rings, and milkshakes from a fast food joint to go with it. By Sunday you'd really think I'd be sick of the junk by now, but oh no, definetely not me. French fries for breakfast, a slurpee, chips, chocolate bar, greasy oil bbq potatoes (but so friggin good) for dinner, french fries for a snack, a cookie, pudding, and half a bag of the chocolates bf got for Easter. I currently feel like either curling up in a ball and not ever moving again, or throwing up. Either one would do right now, so long as it made the sick feeling go away.
I know what I need to do. I need to cut out simple carbs, fast food, and junk food. As soon as I eat a tiny bit of any of the above I binge binge binge binge binge. And it's not that hard. None of it actually tasted that good when eating it (ok, except the BBQ potatoes), and afterwards I just felt like shit.
Weigh-in tomorrow is not gonna be a good one. I binged and binged, and now I'm not getting 8 hours of sleep (which I find always makes my weight higher), so I'm more or less screwed for tomorrow. I wouldn't honestly be surprised to see it over 200, which is going to come as a big shock to me. 200 scares me. I can be at 199.8 and kinda ok with things, but I can see 200 sending me into massive self hatrid. I've never been in the 200's, I never want to be in the 200's, and yet I keep doing this and somehow expect to stay in the 100's.

I had more to say about other things, but I really just need to try to sleep and feel less sick.

BTW weigh-in on Friday said 196.4

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

I know how ya feel sista! Weekends are SOOOO HARD! It's not fair. The worst part of it is, bf probably won't even gain an ounce!
Once I start the binging, it usually lasts ALL weekend....I have that "oh what the hell mentality" Why do we do this to ourselves??????