Thursday, May 31, 2007

Zen Stone

I was home sick again today. I made it to 1600 yesterday, which is good, but today I'm at 1100ish and I just don't want anything. I was throwing up this morning and nauseous all day, and while my stomach is growling at me to eat something it's just not appealing. Everytime I eat, I feel more nauseous, so I'm kinda in a "screw that" attitude, but on the other hand I really don't want to screw up my metabolism. Ya, like one day is gonna screw up my metabolism right? I'm also afraid that if I don't have more I'm going to end up with a wicked weigh in tomorrow and then be way higher on Monday, whether I do good or not.
I put way too much thought into this, I need to just eat healthier, exercise, and be happy when I lose weight and gain muscle. But apparently I can't, so I'll just deal with it until I can I suppose.

On an up note, after going into work at 7pm (I forgot to do something for month end since I was home sick), we headed over to Futureshop.
My bf, in all his brilliance, decided to take apart his $300 mp3 player to get the dust off the screen (it was behind the screen I guess). Apparently it worked last night, but didn't this morning, so he decided to take it apart again today *sigh* haha. So then he broke something else taking it apart, so we're pretty sure it's 100% screwed. Now if you knew my bf you'd know how grumpy and utterly pissy he gets when he doesn't have an mp3 player (it is not fun at all...even just for the few hours this afternoon I thought I was gonna end up losing a limb or something) and he wanted to upgrade to a 60GB instead of a 30GB anyways. This doesn't sound very up note-ish yet does it? Well! He got his 60GB mp3 player and is now happy as pie, and I got a new mp3 player (since I lost my old one). It's so incredibly cute and I absolutely adore it, and it seems to have really good sound quality for something so small. I'm really hoping I can find the Keychain case (so I don't lose it in day to day life) and Armband (so I can use it easier at the gym).

I'm feeling tired and a little loopy from being sick all day so I think I should stop trying to make a coherent entry and just go to bed.

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

YAY New MP3 player...I don't think I could go walking without mine. I do need an armband though, I have just been putting it in my hood (not a good idea)
hope you are feeling better super soon! It's no fun being sick. Have a great weekend!!