Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Home Sick..Bleh.

Yesterday was pretty good calorie-wise. I'm trying to stay around 1700, which seems really high, but I don't want to just drop my calories way down and lose a bunch of weight and plateau, when I could slowly work my way down with the calories and hopefully continue losing weight as I go.
I went to the gym yesterday, saw my trainer. I lied, it's not that he doesn't push me enough, it's just that I don't feel it the next day. My arms will be shaking trying to lift the weight by the last rep at least (for example), so it's not that he's not pushing me as far as I can go, it's just that I'm not feeling it the next day. Kinda weird, because I know after the first session my arms were killing me...but maybe it's just my body getting used to this moving and lifting weights thing. I guess it's a good thing after all!
So far so good today, but that's because I woke up feeling really nauseous. Took the day off work because of it, which turned out to be a really good thing since at about 10 I ended up throwing up (ok, tmi, but it's my blog, if ya don't like it, don't read it haha). After that though I went back to bed for a few hours and I'm feeling way way better. I'm at just under 500 calories, which leaves 1200 calories for the rest of the day...not sure if I'll eat that much or not, but so long as I'm above 1200 total I'm happy.
Anyways, need to do some homework before Canada's Next Top Model comes on (I'm such a top model addict).

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Hope you are feeling better! nothing worse than getting sick...I always CRAVE carby foods when I am sick!
Good idea about not lowering your calories too much. I hit a major plateau about 6 months ago that lasted for 5 months! Grrr! It's no fun!